The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
Formal museum hours: 11 am – 5 pm, Tues. thru Sunday Phone: 410-928-5270, 33541 Maryland Line Rd., Massey, MD 21650 (Call ahead for Monday or after hours – we’re often here). Quote: “The longer you can look back, the farther you can look forward” – Winston Churchill, 1944 SEE: Young Eagles Day report in “Latest News” (lower left).
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). Biplane Ride Dates & Event Calendar
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- Young Eagles Day “Kids 8-17 Fly Free” at Massey Aerodrome
- 2016 Museum Chatter (Newsletter)
- 2017 Vintage Sailplane Association Glider Rally
- 46th Potomac Antique Aero Squadron Antique Airplane Fly-In
- Russell Light Monoplane project donated.
- Massey Air Museum on Travel Channel series “Mysteries at the Museum”
- Massey Aerodrome – first in AOPA-Aviat Hidden Gem Airport Contest
Massey Air Museum