The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
FORMAL MUSEUM HOURS: 11AM-5PM, Tues. thru Sunday
(Call ahead for Monday or before & after hours – we’re usually here!).
- The 47th Antique Fly-In of the Potomac Antique Aero Squadron (PAAS) was held on June 9th. Retiring Fly-In Director, Mike Streiter, welcomed Gretta Thorwarth as the new Fly-In Director for next year. John Machamer of Gettysburg, PA received a bottle of Chandelle Winery Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc as the Massey “Choice” Award for his beautiful one of a kind 1930 DAVIS D-1K.
- VSA Glider Weekend had good weather Fri & Sat. – Thanks to everyone who came out. Kristin Farry debuted her beautiful newly restored Schweizer SGS 1-26D (the original Prototype) Restored by K & L Soaring. See Photo Library Album: 2018 Vintage Sailplane Rally @ Massey Aerodrome.
- To help with events or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- EAA Chapter 1536 meets at Massey Aerodrome on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 PM. EAA next meeting.: January 7th
th Open Hangar Party and Fly-In (for details see Massey Events).
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile (@ No cost or obligation to you). See details here.
- SPACE AVAILABLE in Community Hangars, Call John @ 410-928-5270.
- Massey Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 2nd: FOG & Rain but the Party went on! Good Food with Good Friends! Thanks for Coming!
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). See Events Calendar below or click here: Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- 2018 Vintage Sailplane Rally at Massey
- 2018 Antique Airplane Fly-In
- 2018 Museum Chatter Newsletter
- 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In at Massey Aerodrome
- SHORE Monthly magazine article (Feb. 2018)
- Amazon Smile helps the museum
- A Poem for those who want to fly: FIRST THINGS FIRST by Gill Robb Wilson
- Recollections of a Connie Flight Engineer
- 2017 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 3
- Alberto Santa Maria honored at Massey Air Museum
Massey Air Museum