The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
- Formal museum hours: 11AM-5PM, Tues. thru Sunday
(Call ahead for Monday or after hours – we’re usually here).
- Come to the 15th ANNUAL CHILI FIESTA FLY-IN on Sat. May 12th VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!! To help with this or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- The 17th Annual OPEN HANGAR PARTY & FLY-IN last December was a great success & mostly sunny. Thanks to all who came & THANKS TO OUR VOLUNTEERS ON A BUSY DAY!!!!!! See story in “Latest News”.
- NOTE New day & time! – EAA Chapter 1536 meets at Massey Aerodrome on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 PM. EAA Next mtg.: May 14th
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon. See details here.
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- SHORE Monthly magazine article (Feb. 2018)
- Amazon Smile helps the museum
- A Poem for the new year: FIRST THINGS FIRST by Gill Robb Wilson
- Recollections of a Connie Flight Engineer
- 2017 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 3
- Alberto Santa Maria honored at Massey Air Museum
- Young Eagles Day “Kids 8-17 Fly Free” at Massey Aerodrome
- 2017 Vintage Sailplane Association Glider Rally
- Massey Air Museum on Travel Channel series “Mysteries at the Museum”
- 46th Potomac Antique Aero Squadron Antique Airplane Fly-In
- May 12
- May 14
- Jun 9
- Jun 11
- Jul 9
- Jul 21
- Aug 13
- Aug 17-Aug 18
- Sep 9
- Sep 10
- Nov 4
- Dec 2
Massey Air Museum