The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
- MASSEY AERODROME MD1 – THE AIRPORT IS OPEN TO AIRCRAFT TRAFFIC.
- Updates and News are posted on Facebook (See Link in Menu: Above Right).
- See what Massey looks like when the weather’s good – Look at pictures in our Photo Library by clicking on Link in Menu: Above, Right or directly to the album here: Massey Photo Library Album 6/13 & 6/14 activity: https://www.flickr.com/photos/massey_aero/albums/72157714771164143/with/50020189187/
- The Massey Air Museum IS CLOSED until further notice in accordance with Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan’s announcement on Monday (3/23/20), ordering all nonessential companies to close.
- MASSEY EVENT CANCELLATIONS:
- Massey IVSM Vintage Rendezvous for Sailplanes (WAS June 26-29
- Be cautious, Stay Well! MASSEY AERODROME IS OPEN!
- EAA Chapter 1536 has voted to dissolve due, only in small part, to COVID 19. The primary causes were the member’s travel distances and the lack of a convenient, dedicated work space for the Piper Colt project. – Duane Brown, President, Madeline Lambrecht, Vice President, Bruce Lambrecht, Secretary/Treasurer
- The wings, ailerons & flaps are on the Antonov An-2 Colt – See Album in Photo Library (Link in Menu: Above Right).
- To help with future events or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile (@ No cost or obligation to you). See details here.
- SPACE AVAILABLE in Community Hangars, Call John @ 410-928-5270.
- Use the Facebook Link in the Menu to see our latest Posts > MENU (Above Right) or Cut & Paste: https://www.facebook.com/MasseyAerodrome/
- See new WBOC TV 16 Video from Chopper 16, Capt. Willie Dykes: Nov. 26, 2019: Cut & Paste http://www.wboc.com/clip/14956992/proud-to-serve-the-massey-air-museum (1 min., After Ad). OR Google: WBOC > WBOC TV > News > Chopper 16 > Enter: Massey Air Museum in Search Window in bottom right corner (Proud to Serve: Massey Air Museum)
Biplane rides will be available at Massey from May through October and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). See Events Calendar below or click here: Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- 2019 Museum Chatter Newsletter (Jan. 2020)
- “Flying Floods” & the Giles Henderson Clipped Wing Cub
- Ferrying Sportsman N124MK Back to the U.S.
- Recommended Reading (Top 10 Lists)
- 2018 Museum Chatter (Jan. 2019)
- Massey Library Program Instructions
- 2018 Vintage Sailplane Rally at Massey
- 2018 Antique Airplane Fly-In
- 2017 Museum Chatter (Jan. 2018)
- 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In at Massey Aerodrome
- Jul 13-Jul 18
- Aug 7-Aug 9
- Aug 28-Aug 30
- Sep 18-Sep 20
- Nov 1
- Dec 6
Massey Air Museum